Sunday, July 26, 2009

Three and A Half Weeks Until Cali...

There's a little bit under a month left to go until Cali. I've put my exercise off all month. The 4th of July really messed me up diet wise and exercise wise. Well, I got back on it tonight. I just got done running 2 miles outdoors around my neighborhood. I got done in about 18 minutes, so I'm somewhat content with that. At some points, when I really put my effort into it, I found myself able to sprint even if my body was saying "No." So, I'm confident I can get down to 15 minutes for 2 miles by mid-August.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to go to Bloom and buy:

-1 pound of oven roasted turkey
-1 loaf of Nature's Own double fiber wheat bread
-2 hass avocados
-4 gala apples
-1 bottle of dijon mustard

That should be at about $16. Damn!

The avocados and apples should last me until about Wednesday. Everything else should last me until next week. In between my meals of turkey sandwiches, I'll be eating oatmeal. This sucks, but it has to be done.

Then, every morning, I'll be driving to GMU to run at the track and to lift weights or play ball. I have 14 free entrees to Freedom Center, so I'll be using that pass until it's used up. Then, I'll be running outside after that.

I don't know how much I weigh right now, and I don't want to look haha. I'm sure I'm not 190 pounds though like when I first started a month and a half ago. I hope I'm still somewhere near 177 pounds. But, probably not. My goal is 165 pounds. Please, Lord!


No comments: