Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cheese Pizza >>> Any Topping...



So, I was driving home from class... starving. I wanted some cheese fries real bad from Wendy's but I couldn't get myself to use my credit card for just cheese fries. It would've been something under 2 bucks. I felt cheap haha. So, I asked myself if Pizza Hut served single slices, but really, I was too lazy to find out. Then, right as I was approaching the restaurant which I got the pizza from, I remembered that it was there. I had never been there before. I just knew that there was a mom and pop pizza restaurant that I've passed everyday for the past 9 years of my life. I quickly turned and found myself in this run-down-looking shopping center. That's where this place is located. To my surprise, it was packed. I know this entry is OD'ing, but I'm just real happy I finally tried this place out because the pizza was damn good.. and add to that the fact that I have been craving for a wide and thin slice of cheese pizza for a few weeks now. I felt like I was a kid again in Queens buying pizza slices with my family. If you don't have to fold your pizza to eat it and if the oil doesn't run down to your wrist, you're not eating the good stuff haha. 'Til next time...

No comments: