Monday, March 29, 2010

Madden...

18-8 lifetime record against Samer. He had me there for like 3-4 games in a row when I was struggling, but I've won the last 4 games.

Today were two of the best games.

I won with the Raiders against the Colts by 14. Peyton threw 6 INT's. Crazy defense! Brad Gradkowski is not too bad either haha.

Then, I won with a comeback against the Jaguars with the Ravens. He was up 28-13 with 2:30 to play. I ran one back from a kickoff to make it 28-20. I stopped him with the 46 defense using Inside Blitz and SS Blitz. Then he had to punt. I returned the punt for a TD to make it 28-26. So, I had to go for the 2 point conversion. Somehow, I converted. There was about a minute left, and I had to make some stops to keep him from field goal range. He started at about the 45 and I kept on blitzing and pushed him back to around the 30 as time ran out. In OT, I won the coin toss. I couldn't score for crap. Special teams did all the work for me during regulation. We went back and forth punting the football for 4 series in a 5 minute overtime. I also had the worst field position around my own 20 each time, while he started at the 50 each time. My defense just kept him at bay forcing him to punt. On my 3rd series, I finally completed a dump off to Mcclain and got a first down with 16 yards on a 3rd and long. This was with about 30 seconds left. I ran it with Ray Rice to the middle of the field to set up the field goal. I called the timeout with 10 seconds left. Kicked the field goal. Game over. Man, that was the coolest game I ever played in. Comeback with 2:30 to go and then the nice defense for 6 straight possessions.

No comments: