Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Moving On From Jordans...

I used to be all about Jordans. At one point, I had 20 pairs of Jordans. I know, that's not a lot compared to other fanatics out there. Hell, at one point, I had 60 pairs total. I wonder if I'll ever get back into it again. At the rate that they're retro-ing shoes, I'm not even worried about it anymore. I just know that these shoes will just come out over and over again. I thought these days would never come. I thought that by now, I would be up to like 150 pairs... at the rate that I was purchasing shoes. Now, my most expensive shoes are my Jordan 1's, which I got for $100 on Craigslist... which will be sold soon to one of the youth.

What I have left:
Converse Sea Star Ox
Vans Zapatos Del Barco (which was essentially replaced by the previous shoe)
Sperry Top-Siders
Nike Air Trainer II SB
Air Jordan I
Vans Hosoi III
Nike Blazer (Olive)
Clarks Desert Boot
Clarks Wallabee

No comments: