Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Long Overdue.... Day 1 of West Coast...

These pictures are long overdue.. I just wanted to post them up, but mostly because I want to get more posts in before October hits. My goal this year was to have one post for every day haha. I'm mad behind due to August and this month so I'm just trying to make it up. Don't judge me! But yeah, here was our Day 1.

Yummy kabob at the OC fair...


Finished our day off at the fair with this delicious (and expensive) funnel cake. They wanted another 3 bucks for ice cream, and another 3 for something else. If you got a fully loaded one, it would've came out to around $17 haha.


Free petting zone on the way out. Don't forget to wash your hands because those pigs and donkeys looked nasty.


Faye's picture is better : (


In front of this waterfall seating area at Downtown Disney. I used my camera's flashlight to give us some lighting. #genius


This was our view from our dinner at Catal. It was a nice little balcony with a perfect breeze.


This was Nikki's dish. So good.. aside from that fruit on the right. I didn't know what the purpose of that was.


This is what I had. It was the most sophisticated pork belly ever lol.


Fondue for desert.

No comments: