Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello, Week Two...



Taken from: http://losebellyfat.intervaltraining.net/Losebellyfat2/

Anyway, I started week 2 today. I ate within my Resting Metabolic Rate which is about 1,900 calories and I cut down on my sugar intake. I could already see how much faster I'm running. I don't get tired as quickly either. I ran for only 18 minutes today as opposed to last week's 20 minute sessions. Interestingly enough, I lost 22 more calories and 7 more fat calories in running for a shorter period of time and distance today than I did last week. The intensity truly did make a difference. Notice that last week, I was only supposed to sprint at intensity 7. Today, it was at intensity 9, plus there was 30 seconds less resting time after each sprint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you. Keep it up. You inspire me!


<3unny