Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Snow Day of '09... in Manassas at least

Woops, I was supposed to rest today. This damn snow day threw me off, so I ended up running again. Oh well, it's perfect. I have no time because of school tomorrow, so that'll be my rest day. Anyway, here I am 4 1/2 weeks in:



Speaking of the snow day, I was so surprised when I woke up. If ya'll remember from pictures of when I first repainted my room, my bed is right by my window. So, I looked outside my window half asleep, and to my surprise, snow was falling to the ground real heavily in addition to the snow that was already packed onto the ground. I was pretty sure there was no school until I looked online. Then, at around 1:45, I looked at my Gmail. My professor for HEAL 110 sent us an e-mail that she talked to the department head and determined that it was in the best interest of everyone to stay home today because of road conditions. I couldn't care less since I only live 7-8 minutes from the PW campus. But yeah, I was happy with that since my brother went out to the supermarket while I looked after the kids. I would've been late to class because he took a while, so thank God class was cancelled.

Some pics of the kids playing:
Before going outside. Timmy adores his kuya, for real.


Selwyn trying to taste the snow.



Timmy in front of my brother's car.


The boys in the culdesac.


Lastly, Jayden is doing well. She's always so cute all bundled up. My brother got this perfect picture of her on the couch. She was smiling HARD in her sleep. So cute! I'm vying for that number 1 spot as far as being the godfather. But I doubt I'll be ninong since my sister-in-law is the first amongst her siblings to have a child. So her brother will probably be the ninong. Boo!

No comments: