Sunday, January 11, 2009

NFL Playoffs...

AFC
Dolphins vs. Ravens - Ravens
Colts vs. Chargers - Chargers

NFC
Cardinals vs. Falcons - Cardinals
Eagles vs. Vikings - Eagles

4-0!

AFC
Ravens vs. Titans - Ravens
Chargers vs. Steelers - Chargers

NFC
Cardinals vs. Panthers - Panthers
Eagles vs. Giants - Eagles

6-2 : ( I had an impressive week 1, but this week, I messed up my picks. Oh well, 6-2 is still good. Somehow, I just knew the Giants would choke away. The Cardinals game really threw me off though. I thought them missing Anquan would be a big deal plus the Panthers had a sick running game. Also, I thought the Chargers would pull off another upset, but I guess they couldn't in that cold and against the number 1 defense. Thankfully, the Ravens saved me and won.

AFC
Ravens vs. Chargers - Ravens

NFC
Eagles vs. Panthers - Eagles

?

AFC
All bird Super Bowl... My prediction is that the Eagles will come out on top.

No comments: