Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Atlantic Blue...

These are my favorite shoes ever. There's no feeling like having these again. I feel like I can sell off the rest of my collection because these are all I ever really wanted haha. Man, I feel like I'm in elementary school again running around our apartment home in Brooklyn. I love these to death. The past year, I bought the other 2 OG colorways (black colorway along with the white colorway) thinking it would satiate my want for a pair of Penny IIs. I bought those because Nike didn't say these were coming out. A year after those retros, this colorway finally came out. But, they were limited to urban accounts and I had no money. So, put those two together, and I had no way of getting these. This past week, my boy texted me and say they were up on Swoosh. Thankfully, they had my size. 40% off = $88 shipped. 4 days later and they arrived at his house. I picked them up a few hours ago, but had to wait until my mom went upstairs to get them from my car. Yes, I still gotta sneak shoes in haha. Well, whatever. I don't feel bad. I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in a loooooooong time. I've just been constantly selling. But yeah, Atlantic Blue Penny IIs!!


No comments: