Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happenings...

I was driving home from my boy's house in Woodbridge. This old white man had a thing for Pokemon. Dude had a vinyl character on every panel of his car.


Kiesha's mom came about a week ago. I forget who's idea it was, but we went to Oohh's and Aahh's. It was pretty good. The chicken was cool, but my favorite was the collard greens and yams. Yum! But damn, 15 bucks! Oh well. It was a fun night.


I was in DC with Nikki for this benefit show/fundraiser for the typhoon in the Philippines. Anyway, after the show, we walked back to my car and heard these loud ass birds. I was wondering what it was. Then we get to my car, and I see all of these droppings on my door handle and window. I look up and there's even more on my roof. SICK. These birds pooped on my car like crazy. There was damn near 1000 droppings on it.


This was at White Flint Mall on Wednesday. I went with my boy Samer. I sold off some shoes for $300. Good day. Then, we picked up Nikki at CP and went to the Hooters in Laurel.


This was during Thanksgiving after my parents had left for a CFC party. I went back home to change clothes. Then, my brother called me and asked me to bring his hookah stuff to my oldest brother's house. I eventually said sure and tried it. I always said no at Alan's house. It's pretty relaxing. The flavors were pomegranate and strawberry.







No comments: