Thursday, December 31, 2009

Favorite Moments of 2009...

Not in order... for the most part haha.

1. San Diego Day 9 - Anniversary!

Driving up to LA from San Diego in the AM, the Getty, Third Street Promenade, Orange Hill Restaurant in OC anniversary dinner compliments of my boy Jon Wong, Downtown Disney, drinking at some random bar followed by more drinking at some random night club at Anaheim Garden Walk with Jon and Johanna, then getting driving back down to San Diego the same night. Oooohhhh-weeeee!











2. San Diego Day 4 - Disney Land!
Too many pictures and too many happy moments to post about.







3. New York - Spring Break
I didn't get to take too many pictures in NY. People are moving too fast, and you gotta keep up. I went with my best friend, Samer. We stayed at his grandparents' house as usual. Fun as usual. Had to hit up the usual eateries and of course the Apple store for Samer. F.A.O. Schwarz is right next door to the Apples store.. no pics, but that place is glorious for big kids like me.











4. Playing against Gilbert Arenas
I wish Timi could've taken pictures of me. Oh well! Thinking back now, it wasn't that cool, but wow, when I came home that day, I felt like the luckiest dude ever. I mean damn, I played against my favorite basketball player. How many people can say that? Haha.







5. My brothers' birthday party

Never had I gotten this wasted before. I guess the stories of people telling me about myself the day after was the funniest part. Oh yeah, no hangover! Yessssss.



6. Thanksgiving
Not much happened outside of eating, but spending the first half of the day and night with my family was much needed. Everyone lives in other places now, so getting us all together was very cool. The highlight was probably doing hookah with my brothers, relaxing to some drinks, and really just talking about life. Very appreciated. I left halfway through the night to spend what was left of Thanksgiving with Nikki, her family, MA, Vince, Lauren, JR, Catherine, and their kids.

7. San Diego Day 2
L&L's for breakfast, Mission beach, Roberto's Mexican food >>> Santana's across the street, sand castles, sand forts lol, beautiful skies, and some Chinese restaurant for dinner.











8. Bye, Kiesha!
No words, only tears. Hahahaha.


(Thanks to Faye for the photo)

9. The journey to #27

From the regular season to the ALDS against the Twins to the ALCS against the Angels to the World Series against the Phillies. Every play was appreciated.



10. This isn't really just one moment, but I enjoyed all those moments that I went out to the post office to send out my shoes and to cash my money order. It wasn't so much the money that I liked, but just knowing that someone across the country would enjoy the shoes that I once enjoyed. I mean if I'm not wearing them anymore, why not sell them and let someone who really wants them have them? I sold about 30 pairs this past year. OD! But it happened and I don't regret one shoe sale.... OK, maybe my Foams. But, they did get me $300 haha.

And a shout out to the best and most prettiest girlfriend in the world for helping make this year a special one... and just for being a part of my life on a daily basis.

Another one for my family. I couldn't do anything without you guys...

Oh, and praise God! Duh!

2 comments:

Kiesha said...

dang...FAVORITE moment #8 was me leaving?! i see how it is.

Ellison said...

LOL no of course not.. that was just a funny ass night.