Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top 10 Albums of 2009...

Given I didn't buy a lot of albums this past year, I didn't have a lot to work with for this list. Anyway, here it goes in order:

10. The Dream - Love vs Money
9. Noah and the Whale - The First Days of Spring
8. Raekwon - OB4CL2
7. Clipse - 'Til the Casket Drops
6. John Mayer - Battle Studies
5. Eminem - Relapse
4. Maxwell - Black Summer's Night
3. Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon
2. Coconut Records - Davy
1. Jay-Z - Blueprint 3

If Drake's mixtape was an album, it would definitely be high on the list. Also, I'm not sure when it was released, but the soundtrack for the movie "Smart People" would also be on the list. I got so much random music that couldn't be put on the list because 1) they weren't released this year and 2) they didn't dominate my rotation like these albums do/did. I'm not saying these are the "best" albums or anything like that. I'm just saying that these were the ones that I played and enjoyed the most.

No comments: