Monday, December 28, 2009

What's Been Going On...

My brother bought this for me from IKEA. It's a lot cheaper now ($20). I should've waited. Damn! But yeah, it let me get rid of the huge wooden thing I used to have in my room. Now, it's just this and my shoes on the floor. Although, soon I'm going to buy this dark brown storage unit from IKEA made up of a bunch of squares. My brother has it in the basement. So yeah, I'm gonna bite him on that.


Before Fune left for Vegas, we went to Nikki's house late one night and found this puzzle partially done. We couldn't leave until we finished it haha. What a waste of time. I won't lie though. We felt real accomplished when it was done. Unfortunately, Nikki's little cousins from Saudi Arabia punished this joint. Now it's in shambles.


Before the snow storm hit, my brother decided to buy some food for like 3 days since we would be snowed in. Nobody plows for us around here. Well, actually, he sent my sister-in-law to go shopping since he was at work. Anyway, she chose this for me as my breakfast item. I got addicted real bad haha. These are crack!


I forget when this was, but it was during the Christmas party for the couples at Nikki's house. Thanks, Nik! This was delicious.


Along with this big ass cookie for dessert.


We spent our Christmas Eve at my oldest brother's house. There was more food than during Thanksgiving. I was stuffed like...


This was on 12/27 at a Christmas party with our long-time friends. I kinda just tagged along though haha. They had a gift exchange, but of course I just watched. Thank God cuz their gifts for each other were expensive lol. But yeah, to cap the night, we had a bunch of drinks and smoked hookah. I think we ended up going through three flavors. Yum! Oh yeah, all this while watching a bootleg Avatar haha. The Bacardi 151 made me want to puke. OD strong!


If I had a Nikon or something, this would've came out a lot better lol.

No comments: