Sunday, January 3, 2010

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets Jets! + Clue (The Office Edition)...



I can't believe the Jets made it! Seriously. I can't put it into words enough, but our season seemed a lot worse than 9-7. It must've been all those heart wrenching losses and 20 Sanchize interceptions... and the way they came in bunches. Oooohhhh, here we come Cincy. If Mark can manage the game the same way next week, if our corners can play shut down defense again, and if our offensive line can dominate Cincy's line again, it's a wrap! Then again, Cincy will be at home with home field advantage haha.

While watching the game, I was with Adrianne and Krista at Adrianne's house... catching up, eating, and playing Clue. The Office Edition was pretty dope. I'm trying to buy my own. Stanley was killer like 4 times haha. I won 4, KB won 3, and A won 1. Loser!

But yeah, go JETS!

No comments: