Friday, January 22, 2010

The Majestic... and Tackle Box...

The Majestic was awesome... great ambiance, great food, GREAT service, easy parking. It's on King Street in Alexandria.. right when you get off of 495/95.

Nikki got the Mint Julep. Tasty.
Then, we got the fried green tomatoes for our appetizer. The first bite was amazing. We forgot to take a picture of that one. Oh well. But yeah, I would go there again JUST for the fried green tomatoes. Freakin' money.
Then, I got the home-style meatloaf... delicious also. My potatoes were so soft and the green beans were perfect, too.
Nikki had a Ceasar salad for her main entree. It was very tasty and the anchovies were mad good... the salad was mixed tableside... cool touch.
For dessert, we had coconut cake. It was definitely worth the $7.50. We took the picture after we had taken a few bites already. Woops.











------------------------------------------------------

Then, we also went to Tackle Box (not the same night obviously). We forgot to take pictures of the food altogether, but it was dark in there anyway, so the pictures would've came out even crappier than usual. But, I got two fish tacos. The fish was perfectly seasoned and they were very generous with the portion. Nikki got fried scallops and fried green tomatoes... I think I have my new favorite appetizer haha. I loved this place. I'm definitely trying to go back to both places eventually... probably Tackle Box because it's cheaper.

No comments: