Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bump Corporate, Doggie...

There was a corporate visit at work and my manager was buggin' out... Anyway, my past couple of days have been wild.

Thursday: I left my house for work at around 5:30PM. Worked thinking I would get out at midnight like my schedule said.
Friday: [Charlie Murphy] WRONG! WRONG!! [/Charlie Murphy] Worked until 4AM. Went home by 4:30... showered... ate some microwaved noodles... then left for work again at 5:30. Work started at 6AM to finish what we didn't hours before. Corporate came in by 9AM. They finally left at 12:30 PM, which is when I got to leave. Thank God! I was dead tired... I got home at 1 PM and slept until 5 PM. Then, I got ready to go to Krishilda's debut in Arlington. I really was not trying to go out or drive in my condition. But, I committed and went. It turned out pretty fun.
Saturday: Happy Birthday to my oldest brother, Vince. We're about to start this party in like half an hour. BBQ-ing right now before people arrive. I need this... because there's another floorset tomorrow night!

Have a good weekend, people.

No comments: