Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Phone Pics From the Past Month...

Here's some stuff on my phone since June...

My Bass Buckinham. Black pair was $40, taupe pair was $50. They retail for $80, but Urban Outfitters was having a nice sale online.


This was from Fractured Prune in Downtown Silver Spring. They served donuts, shakes... cafe food. Nikki got the trail mix donut on the right. I forget what mine was, but there were almonds and tiny Hershey kisses.


Samer and I got cherry icies. Mad good. I never had one before because of my sensitive teeth, but this was not too bad.


Here's the old man's cart that was shaving the ice on the side of the road.


And then here we have an unnecessarily gigantic truck. It wasn't carrying or hauling anything. It was simply for show. Retarded lol. What a waste of gas, but perhaps the owner is rich. I just know there was pretty much a ladder to get up to the driver's seat.

No comments: