Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Eve

So, I'm finally feeling better from being sick. I was sooooo bored today, so I went over to my boy's house to play Little Big Planet. As soon as I get the money, I'm definitely going out to buy that. It's so much fun. I don't feel like writing coherent paragraphs right now, so I'll just make random notes or whatever.

-I've been on a 90's hip-hop/r&b steez lately. I guess I'm getting ready for my trip to N.Y.
-If Carlo heard the new John Legend, he would say, "That's grown man!"
-I don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween yet.
-Gas is $2.29 now! Please go down to $1.49 or so by N.Y. trip time.
-The Facebook picture thread has died down drastically.
-I bought these Space Jam XI's and White/Midnight Navy VI's the Friday of Discovery Camp for $50 each. I just got done selling the XI's for $120. I'm also selling the VI's for $120. So, I made $140. Not bad. The same guy is selling me some Nubuck XII's for $100. I'm sure I can sell those for around $250 or so.
-I'm currently printing the application to get into the School of Management at GMU. The deadline is on Monday.
-Monday was our 1 month. We didn't celebrate until Tuesday. We went to confession at the shrine and then ate at Osaka. The food was amazing. It came out mad fast, too. So weird! Then, we went to south and got her oil changed for her Corolla. The wait wasn't that bad because I was asleep in line anyway.
-I'm trying to lose weight. Like 15 pounds at least. I hate being a fatty!
-I'll add on if I remember anything else. Farewell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.