Monday, October 27, 2008

So sick of.... being sick

Sleeping without a blanket at Discovery Camp finally caught up with me. Plus, during the talent show, I got rained on as I snuck out to go to confession. Anyway, for the past 4 days, I've been sick. The last two days were the worst. After the talent show, I started losing my voice, I could barely speak with my own voice, and I was sweating in my sleep. It felt like I had a mixture of strep throat, a fever, runny nose, and crunchy ass coughing. It subsided a bit today, thank God.

Anyway, I had a big test today. If I effed it up, I basically won't get the B that I need to move on. If I did a solid job, I'd be straight. Well, since I've been so sick, I didn't have a good opportunity to study. So, I asked for prayers from everyone. I even asked for prayers via the long picture thread on Facebook. Then, today I went to the Johnson Center Library to go over the PowerPoints last minute to go over some things I might've missed. As I went over the slides, I really felt God answering my prayers. Out of nowhere, everything started to click. I understood the concepts. I could solve problems. I even got 100% on my Homework Manager. The past 3 weeks, I've gotten like an 80% each time. I need all the points I can get to get those 360 points for a B. So, I just want to say thank you to everyone that prayed for my exam. I love you all, and I'm here for anything you all ever want prayed for. I'm praying for my friends and family all the time anyway, but if there's something specific, just let me know. Thanks again!

Quote of the day from one of the people coming out of the classroom in the section before mine that just took the test: "Here comes the next section of failures." That joint killed all the confidence I had haha.

Oh yeah, Happy One Month, bunny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YaaaAaaay! : )))



<3unny

esorimit said...

glad you're doing well with school & prayers will always be there homie.

p.s. y'all are cute!