Saturday, October 11, 2008

2008 Shoe Evolution

Hey, all. I'm looking to get rid of these guys. If you all know any people that wear size 9, let me know.


DTRT III's



Playoff XII's


Black/Red XIII's


Total Air Max Foamposite (Tim Duncan's)

The shoes below are the ones that I've let go of this past year. Mmm mmm mmm how I miss them.


Sold to Jon Labson. I let them go for dumb cheap cuz I like the kid. If you get an F on your report card, I'm telling your mom you stole my shoes and I'm taking them all back haha.


Sold to Jon Labson. Also sold for cheap. Retailed for $150, sold for $60-$70.


Sold to Matt Almodiel. Francesca stole his purple laces haha. He doesn't know though. I think I let these go for $60. They were mad beat though but he didn't care. I got them for like $70 a few years ago.

The shoes below are the ones that I've picked up this past year.


Olive and Red Nike Blazer (Tech Pack). There's a black pair that completes this pack. I somehow got lucky and got the last sizes from UrbanOutfitters.com. $40 for the olive and $70 for the red pair. They retailed for $105.


Penny II's. This was in an earlier post. Man, I've been waiting 11 years for these! $84. Yay Swoosh account! Retailed for $140.


Aqua VIII's. I had to overpay for these. I bought them from Vince Lacsamana. They retailed for $140 and I paid $160.


Neon Air Max 95's. I had these before with the bigger bubbles, but I let them go in a trade. They were dirty anyway. I'm glad Nike re-retroed them. I got them at the St. Charles DTLR for $140.


These were a pleasant surprise. They're still at Elite Boardshop for $125. I got them at the Nike Factory for $60. I would buy a second pair, but they were all out already when I got back from Cali. Comfy as hell and very sleek looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ellison, thanks for exposing the fact that i stole matt's shoelaces! now he's gonna get mad at me.

haaha. i kinda have a feeling he will...lol

Ellison said...

Haha, he'll never check my blog anyway. Plus, the shoes look better with the white laces.