Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HypeInk...

First and foremost: www.myspace.com/hypeink


My brother did this awesome tiger a few nights ago. It turned out very nice.



While we're at it, let me just throw out some of my favorite work from my brother.

Alfie's Buddha


Rommel's angel wings and cross. It's a cover up for this wack tattoo he had before haha. You can kinda see the indentation if you look hard enough.


My brother's Mary of Guadalupe tattoo with the three angels representing his two sons and one miscarried baby.


The one my brother did on himself. I don't know how to describe it, but it's sick.




Erickson's snake + waves. It was just that first. Then, his next visit down, he got the flower done. All free! Lucky man.


Alan's portrait of the presentation of the scapular I think? Correct me on that. Thanks.


This dude Justin (my bro's co-worker) has a fetish for biomechanical stuff haha. It turned out great though. This was like my brother's 5th tattoo ever. What a natural.

No comments: