Saturday, April 18, 2009

"You Almost Had Me, Man."...



It's a lot more clear on my camera, but whatever. LOL @ "Heeeeeeeey" at the end. That was Timi tryin' to holler.

I got the basketball as a prize for sticking with Gilbert. I started off slowly. Hell, I was almost knocked out after my first shot. I missed my initial shot, missed my tip in. I finally gathered myself and made it. Good thing dude behind me missed, too. After a little bit, it was finally just myself and Gilbert shooting. He said, "It's just you and me now?" I replied with, "Yup." I was star-struck, son! Anyway, I faked him out with the one-handed MJ shot fake. Finally I shot it. I went like 3-4 rounds with him shooting swishes. Finally, I missed. Before I could get my tip in, he got his shot in. Then, he shook my hand and said "You almost had me, man." Oh well, it was one of my best experiences ever. Chea!










1 comment:

Nikki said...

You failed to mention...

"Thanks Nikki, best girlfriend in the world, for telling me about the event! I love you!"

k byeee :]