Saturday, April 4, 2009

Triple Dog Dope!

I saw Fast and Furious yesterday. Dope movie, btw. But, this post is really about the movies in the previews. I can't wait for Terminator Salvation. Here's the third trailer that they've released. Boy oh boy! I've always been a big Terminator fan. Just the idea of Skynet intrigues me. This video is 10 minutes long for some reason, but it pretty much ends at two and a half minutes.



The other movie was Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Another action movie that I can't wait to see. It's gonna be a good summer. I love this trailer because there's almost no dialogue in it except for a few words by Shia.



To veer away from movies, I'm also pretty hyped for The Soloist with Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey, Jr.

1 comment:

kpurugganan said...

i watched the movie too yesterday !
i love it ! :)