Friday, June 11, 2010

23rd Birthday...

Some pics... There were 350+ shots, but I'm too lazy to post them all. So, here's 10. Hahaha.

Baked macaroni... chips with spinach dip... Nikki's chicken friand thingy... watermelon for Kiesha.


BBQ pork belly, chicken wings and thighs, and hot dogs... Yeung Ling


Me with my "bawlding" friends... word to Rick Raws: Samer and my neighbor Eric... haven't hung out with dude in like 2-3 years.


Thanks to Larry and Cherry for the Iron Man mask... all the babies in the back.. from left to right: Jayden, Landon, Kiersten, Timmy, Victoria, Selwyn.


Rio family.. can't live without 'em, can't live without 'em


Nikki and I... my mom said "Pwede na." LOL.


The youngest Rio ladies with their grandparents.


A couple of other guests... the brothers Donny on the left and Dion on the right.. and my own brother Vince working the grill.


Laughing at something... probably something horrible.


The folks that made it before 11:30 PM lol... left to right: Ant, Milena, Eric, me, Samer, Nikki, Krista, James... this is before James's face and body were completely red. Creepy!


Overall a great night that went better than expected. Thank you God for letting it be sunny instead of thunderstorming like it was being forecasted for the 2 days before Saturday. Thanks for the others that came later: Kiesha, Alan, Dunn, Faye, Nate, Jeryl, and Vince. I don't remember much by the time y'all came, but thanks!

No comments: