Sunday, June 6, 2010

Shoe Essentials...

I'm almost done with my list... nice. After that, I don't see myself buying anything else outside of replacing what I already have now.


White lowtops. (1/2 was paid for by Krista's Foot Locker gift card. Thanks!)


Navy lowtops. (Bought by two of my best friends for life. @Ant0224 and @samspaced . Thanks, fellas!)


Black lowtops. (The Vans are pretty much done for... breaking in the Converse Sea Star Ox.)


High top sneakers. (These are the most basic model of the Air Jordan. Love them. Love the color placement. Love how high they go. Love the nylon tongue. Thank God I didn't end up selling these.)


Beeswax boots. (They get better with more character aka creases and scratches.)


Boat shoes. (Light, great summer shoe. I like this color, but I wouldn't be too mad with getting a dark brown leather pair one day.)


Wallabees. (For when you want to look a little more formal, but not quite up for wearing boots that day.)

What's left? ... plain-toe oxfords, dark brown leather boots, two-tone oxfords.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great boat shoes :)