Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Family Time...

Had a blast this weekend.

-Friday night, I saw Grown Ups with Samer, Samer's sister, Ant, Nate, Alan, and Nikki. Hilarious movie.
-Saturday afternoon, went to Samer's to watch USA lose to Ghana. Eh.
-Saturday evening, went to Pho 75 in Falls Church with my 25 and up friends (my brothers' friends). Mad good. I hadn't had pho in a year probably. It was for our homie Dion's birthday. It's gonna be his last birthday here before he moves to England with his fiance. Well, by the time they move, they'll be married already. Anyway! After that, I made a slight detour and attempted to take Nikki shopping at that place called "lil thingamajigs" next to Shilla and Il Mee. She didn't find anything though. However, I got her a little dessert from Shilla. From there we parted, and I went on my way to our friend Larry and Cherry's house to meet up with everyone else that was at Pho 75. I'm just gonna skip all the funny stories and say that the drinks started flowing... and... yikes! By the next morning, I was shirtless and all the pho came back out the wrong end haha.
-Sunday noon, my brothers, sister-in-laws, nephews and nieces, Larry, Cherry, Paul, and I went swimming at their community pool. Mad nice and relaxing. Will do again very soon.

Til next weekend!

No comments: