Saturday, June 26, 2010

Feeling Good Feeling Great...

Been working out hardcore the past week with cardio sprinkled in between plus a decent diet. Nice! I feel good and I can already see quick results on my arms. However, I know the shoulders won't get sculpted overnight.

In other news, I'm getting ridiculous hours at work this week. They got me coming in at 6 AM everyday for what they call "clearance strategy" since I quickly became their go-to guy whenever they want stuff done quickly. It feels good. I can't wait to excel in my next "real" job haha.

Oh yeah, with what my next paycheck is looking like, San Diego is looking like a possibility this August...

I don't know if I already blogged about this, but I killed my final exam! 40/40... and no, I'm not talking about Jay-Z's sports bar. I got a 95 in the class. I haven't gotten that high in a minute. It's always an A- or B+.... stupid GMU GPA scoring system.

That's all for now. I know the bandwagon is full, but go USA!

No comments: