Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clean Up!

^Self-explanatory.

Anyway, I ran outside today to take my frustrations out. Well, it was pretty bad. The treadmill and outdoors are two totally different things. It's crazy. I was winded 5 minutes into my run primarily because just getting out of my neighborhood, you gotta go up hill. Anyway, I ran out towards the pond/basketball court which... after I drove out there and looked at my odometer to find out how far it was... was about 1.3 miles away. So, back and forth was about 2.6 miles. It wasn't too bad for 30 minutes of jogging and walking. I walked one minute every two minutes I ran pretty much. It blew, but I hope I can do it again to get my stamina up. I had my G-shock on me to keep track of time, so yeah. Another day, another pound... hopefully.

No comments: