Saturday, June 20, 2009

Update...

Running outdoors got better for me. I ran at night on 6-18, and it was just as bad as when I ran outdoors on the 17th and the 19th. It actually felt better when I ran during the afternoon because I got my serious sweat on. During night time, I didn't start sweating seriously until after I was done and sitting on a chair at home.

6-17: 2.03 miles, 30 minutes, 8.1 laps, 110 fat cals, 354 cals
2.6 miles from running outdoors to the pond/basketball court.
6-18: 2 miles from running around the neighborhood.
6-19: 2 miles around Nikki's neighborhood.
6-20: 2.06 miles, 30 minutes, 8.2 laps, 111 fat cals, 357 cals

But yeah, I've been eating really well for 2 weeks now. I added vegetables and fruits into the equation along with the turkey sandwiches. I started at about 189. Terrible! But yeah, today I weighed myself and I was at 179.4. I am such a fatty still, but I can finally fit these young shirts and jeans. I have under 2 weeks until RJ's wedding and 1 1/2 months until Las Vegas/San Diego. 15 more pounds to go until I'm at my "ideal" weight according to some web sites. But I think I'd be good at 165. That was my weight during my senior year, which was the last time I felt skinny haha.

No comments: