Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Operation Be Skinny Enough to Fit in a Nice Suit For RJ's Wedding Or Skinny Enough to Go to the Beach in Cali...

I've been eating this for the past week... although last week, it was oven roasted turkey from Oscar Meyer or something like that. It was packaged, but had tons of protein and said there were no additives or anything artificial. Anyway, Nikki convinced me to get turkey from the deli at Bloom this time around. I went to the rear of Bloom, and the guy back there was like no we don't slice our own turkey. What an idiot... they had a deli right in the front of the store. But yeah, I just bought all this today minus the dijon mustard which should last me for a while. It's just good for taste and has 0 of everything besides 65mg of sodium. Those are nectarines in the bag. Nikki claimed they're very tasty as long as I got some soft and juicy ones... which I did. But, after I ate one, it wasn't sweet and the texture was weird. Oh well, I'll give it another try tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get lucky an eat a really sweet one.



Alongside eating healthy, I've also been running and doing soooooome lifting, but mostly push-ups.

6-07: 2.02 miles, 30 minutes, 8 laps, 110 fat cals, 353 cals
6-11: 2.08 miles, 31 minutes, 8.3 laps, 112 fat cals, 358 cals
6-14: 2.41 miles, 33 minutes, 9.6 laps, 129 fat cals, 413 cals
6-15: 1.52 miles, 23 minutes, 6.1 laps, 84 fat cals, 269 cals
6-16: 2.03 miles, 30 minutes, 8.1 laps, 110 fat cals, 354 cals

1 comment:

jschmo said...

good luck man! this weight loss stuff is no joke! join us for soccer sometime.