Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. MJ and NBA Draft...

I still can't believe Michael Jackson died yesterday. I just got to Nikki's house at around 6PM. Then, I hopped onto the computer and went on my Gmail. Next thing, I went to the General forum on Niketalk... and bam. There was this big ass post about TMZ confirming that MJ was dead. I couldn't believe it. All that was said on places like CNN and Fox was that he was in a coma. I thought TMZ was just buggin', but wow, dude really died. His music will always be appreciated. Yeah he got wierd or misunderstood towards the latter half of his life, but he was still a musical genius. Sad day. I got surprisingly emotional when I saw the confirmation on TV. Sucks man.



So yeah, about 5 minutes after I saw the confirmation, the NBA Draft started.

What a crazy day. The Wizards traded their pick away for cash. I thought that was retarded. I was hoping dude from UCF would come in and score and attack the basket. Oh well. Some big trades landed, too. This is why I love the NBA Draft. There's so much going on. As for the NFL Draft, it's pretty boring. The talks going into the NFL Draft is pretty fun, but the actual draft blows.

But umm, VC to the Magic. Shaq to Cleveland. Amare to Golden State for Stephen Curry. I think Orlando got the best deal since Hedo was on his way out anyway. I was so damn mad GS took Stephen Curry. You could see the look of disappointment on his face, too. He should be a Knick! Damn it.

No comments: