Tuesday, November 25, 2008

At the Shrine Again...

I went to confession at the shrine today. It was weird because I just went to confession on Friday at Saint Francis across the street from Madison Square Garden. I had to really reach and look for the most obscure sins haha. It was nice though. The priest was like uhhhhh, well that's good you use this sacrament a lot. Dude made me do a decade for my penance. I was like what the?!? Just kidding. That was probably the quickest confession I've ever had, but I still felt as uplifted as ever. Nikki was there, too. She said that the priest told her that even if she might've forgotten some of her small sins, it's okay since God has already forgotten them even before she went to confession. Oh, that God. He's so awesome and merciful. We took a few snapshots of each other because the weather and the lighting was beautiful. Plus, I was wearing one of my favorite shoes of all time haha. Shout out to Jamie Fernandez! Your former school is so beautiful : )

View from the street.


View from the visitors parking lot.


Niks with her usual pose. Cute!


Yours truly.


: )


This Statue of Liberty mosaic was pretty sick. The detail is so nice in person.

No comments: