Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Collection Day...

These aren't all the pictures yet. I still have to organize them and pick out which pictures turned out all right. But yeah, this is my boy's collection. He has 190+ pairs in these pictures, but he has like 20 more on the floor to the left of where I was taking pictures at and even more in his room upstairs. I did all of the box work in making sure the boxes were the same height, which was so much damn work! It was like a jigsaw puzzle. Then, I also made the last row two boxes lower because I just had this feeling that if we made it too high, we wouldn't even get to reach the floor. It was a good decision because we ended up with the perfect amount of boxes to end with a one-box-high stack on the last row and then the floor level following that. So, in short, I'm a mathematical genius. Just kidding. Enjoy the pictures.

















Plus, a video:

No comments: