Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What To Do With My Extra Second?...

2008 Will Be Just a Second Longer

On Dec. 31 this year, your day will be just a second longer.

Like the more well-known time adjustment, the leap year, a "leap second" is tacked on to clocks every so often to keep them correct.

source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20081208/sc_livescience/2008willbejustasecondlonger

Hmm, what should I do with my extra second?
-smile
-say I love you to my parents
-hold the door open for someone an extra second to make sure they really get a hold of it
-wait an extra second to make sure someone can get out of their parking spot better
-wait an extra second to make sure that Nikki's has really hung up the phone haha
-wait an extra second to make sure that I don't slam the door on Nikki's leg
-I really can't think of anything clever that I could do in one second, so that's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you're thinking about me.

das kyuu