Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Real Countdown...

Thanks to Faye and Timi for the idea. I hadn't seen this format until I saw Faye's xanga. I borrowed like 2 of the topics from Timi's countdown. So, gratzi to the both of you. And most especially, gratzi to all of those that were there to share with me these many moments.

10 Favorite Moments

Look a couple of posts down. I have a list there.

9 Favorite Shoes (Most Worn)(Already have a favorite pick-ups post)
9. Vans II (Hosoi)
8. Jordan IV (Cool Grey)
7. Jordan VIII (Aqua)
6. Blazer (Red colorway from the Tech Pack)
5. CB 34 (Black/White)
4. Air Trainer II (Dark Grey/Silver)
3. Jordan Spiz'ike (Black/Red/Green)
2. Clark's Wallabee (Black suede)
1. Zapato Del Barco (Black/white)

This makes me realize how I barely wear my better shoes. This needs to change. Shoes to wear more in '09: Penny II, Jordan III, AM 95, Foamposite One.

8 Favorite Songs (Doesn't necessarily mean released in '08)
8. Jay-Z - D'Evils
7. Jason Mraz - I'll Do Anything (Live)
6. Q-Tip - Gettin' Up
5. Jack Johnson - Angel
4. Musiq Soulchild - Dearjohn
3. Kanye West - Last Call
2. Jason Mraz - Make It Mine (Live)
1. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

7 Favorite Restaurants/Eateries Visited for the First Time
7. Ben's Chili Bowl (Washington, D.C.)
6. Sonic's (Fredericksburg, VA)
5. Marvin on U Street and 14 (Washington, D.C.)
4. Gooldaegee Korean BBQ at 3 in the morning (Annandale, VA)
3. Chicken and Rice cart on 6th and 53rd (NY, NY)... near MOMA
2. Passage to India (Bethesda, MD)
1. George's at the Cove (La Jolla, CA)

6 Favorite Pastimes
6. Cranium. Let the fighting ensue!
5. Youth nights, and I don't just mean for the basketball.
4. Driving alone... windows down... speed limit... cruising... kick-back music... perfect
3. Feeding the babies lunch.
2. Soccer in Accokeek.
1. Scrabble! Haha. How sad. Don't judge me!

5 Favorite Films Watched
5. Pineapple Express
4. Tropic Thunder
3. Iron Man
2. Wall-E
1. The Dark Knight

4 Accomplishments
4. Finally got into School of Management.
3. It's not really an accomplishment, but I'm halfway there. I'm halfway there with growing up and letting go of my shoe addiction. Well, it'll never go away, but you know, I'm done with buying shoes just to buy them. I got rid of all of my impulse buys. It was hard letting them go, but I had to be honest with myself. I barely wore those shoes I sold.
2. I reached 50,000 miles in my car haha. Terrible! It's only 19 months old.
1. I asked Nikki out! Got me a girlfriend haha! I never thought it would happen because I'm such a damn pussy.

3 New Years Resolutions for 2009
3. Live, breathe, eat healthier. Let's do this, interval training!
2. Be a better loser. Help me with this, Niks. Por favor.
1. Stop talking shit.

2 Religious Goals
2. Pray the rosary regularly.
1. Go to confession bi-weekly.

1 Paragraph Summing Up 2008
You were the best year in my life thus far. I'm too lazy to write any more. So, cheers, 2008. Ring in the new year.

Happy New Year, folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never told me you got into the school of management ! We have to celebrate. New restaurant time.
:))


Love you.

<3 Nikki