Monday, February 16, 2009

Acadiana...

Images only for now. I don't know when I'll get to the text. Mad tired!


Kiesha and Alan... Happy Black History Month to you both.


Samer and his cousin... Tony? I think.


The birthday girl and I.


Oysters with lemon, cocktail sauce?, coconut shreds... Whatever was on there, it was damn good, but $13 haha.


Nikki's duck. Bangin'!


My shrimp. I was blown when I saw it because it was 29 bucks, but once I really looked, there was a lot of shrimp in there and the flavors were very strong. Loved it!


Alan looking at the desert and Nate playing on his phone.


$299.31 for seven people. Damn it. We were short $50 somehow haha. Had to shell that out... Mother.


Group shot right in front of the restaurant. Samer started the whole J. Crew catalog look.


Yup, it's that tie again haha.

No comments: