Wednesday, February 25, 2009

James Flight White...

Like I said in my away message a couple of weeks ago, the NBDL dunk contest >>>> NBA dunk contest. Here was some footage of James White. I hope an NBA team picks him up that's in need of some athleticism. Perhaps the Suns go run up and down the court. I mean what is there to lose? They'll probably get more fans to go to games if anything. Thanks to DraftExpress for the videos.







Oh yeah, I can't leave a dunking post without posting a highlights mix of the best dunker of all time: VC. Some may call him Half-Man, Half-A-Season, but to me, he's still Half-Man, Half-Amazing. Click on the video so that it opens up in its own tab/window. Then you can watch the HD version. "Did you seeeeeeeeeeeee.... Veeeeee Ceeeeeeeeeeee?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohmydamn! I remembered James White, I had a "Ball above all" VHS tape of him dunking. He should go to the next slam dunk contest along with LeBron James lol.