Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1/2 Cents... New Home... Drake

I'm sorry, Lil' Penny. I'll have to pass on you. I'm very sad about this. I gotta save up for California. I'll get you one day : /


My oldest brother and his wife finally got their house. There's a lake in the back... finished basement... 3 or 4 bedrooms. I'm very happy for them. The kids can finally roam around and not get in trouble for it haha. I'll miss them. I admit, I was happy at first because I could finally got some peace and quiet. But then I realized it's pretty sad actually. I'll really miss their hugs and running and yelling and stinky smells. With that said, they're moving about 2 minutes away.


I decided to give this dude Drake a listen. I've heard a lot of hype about him... as well as read a lot of hype. Thanks to my old high school friend Mike Redmond for hooking me up with a link. Dude is not bad at all. I'm pretty much feeling each track. I love the remix with Lykke Li for "Little Bit" since that's my girl and all. My favorite song is definitely "Best I Ever Had."

No comments: