Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Logitech Webcam...

My family is eons behind as far as technology goes. Hell, we've always been. We didn't get cable connection/modem/whatever you call it until 2006. We didn't get a flatscreen monitor until this year. So yeah, don't be surprised at all that nobody here has a mac or a decent webcam haha. So yeah, don't hate on these grainy ass pictures!

After weeks of being sick, I've finally been well. I got to hold Jayden this past Saturday, but I got to hold her again tonight. So, I put this webcam to use. It's actually my oldest brother and sister-in-law's. Their lappy broke, so they just installed the webcam on here this past Monday I think. Anyway, here's a few pics of me carrying the cutest niece ever with my mom in the background trying to make her smile haha. Videos will be up in a bit.


Yawning.


Resting.


Smiling.

No comments: