Sunday, February 1, 2009

Summit...

It is now 4:58A.M. I got home about 10 minutes ago. The summit ended abruptly at 6P.M.
-I left about 24 hours ago. I got to Joe's about about 5:45 to get my health mix. I started feeling sober again at about 4AM yesterday, so I'm thankful it didn't last that long.
-A trip that was supposed to take 4 and a half hours back and forth ended up being 8 hours. I had to take Francesca to Katrina's house which was a massive detour.
-It should've been 260 miles altogether back and forth, but I ended up driving 370 miles today. Damn it! I used up one whole gas tank and a little extra.
-My car is so freakin' messy because the kids eating in there and just leaving crap. Act like I don't care about my car or something! Respect! Sheesh.

As for the summit:
-It was cool seeing people I hadn't seen in a while.
-Vince and Jeryl are cute together haha. I hope you don't read that, dude. Gay!
-I'm feelin' the assembly and household books they got cooked up. Put me in for an order.
-Pre-Con got moved to May 30th. That's my birthday. That means I'll have to delay Disney World and San Diego for a day.
-I was so tired from not sleeping the night before. Thankfully, I got some sleep in the right corner of the room behind the chairs. Thanks, Kuya Mickey, for the heads up.
-"It only takes one." - Vince
-My group was a trip.... mostly Matt, Rommel, and Kirk. I damn near lost it way too many times. That girl Kim from DE/PA was like you're really annoyed huh? Yes, yes I am.
-I got good advice from a couple of people regarding what I should do with a certain brother. I'm on it!
-Mark and AJ, I'm really thankful for them coming out to the summit. They could've been elsewhere that day, but instead they chose to accept the invitation to lead and be a part of something great. Thanks! They're my ticket out! Just kidding haha. I got a couple years left in me.
-Involve ourselves with a parish.
-Involving family in events is really important. But unfortunately for me, my parents are in FFL, so it's not gonna work out haha.
-Delaware is dead! I thought Manassas was bad haha.
-We left so abruptly... not appreciated.
-I'm guilty of the coffee. Woops!

No comments: