Wednesday, February 25, 2009

imeem....

There's an imeem player at the bottom of the page now. --EDIT: It's on the right now.-- Thanks to Labson for putting me up on how to add that crap. I suck with codes and what not. Anyway, at first it was just a bunch of 90's hip-hop, but I eventually added some recent hip-hop (mostly 'Ye) and some other stuff I love like Mraz, JJ, and Lykke. Let me know if it works! Kiesha told me at a certain point it was just playing 30 seconds of some songs. She said to just fiddle with that little button next to the 'repeat' and 'shuffle' buttons. Enjoy!

Oh yeah, Happy Ash Wednesday! Lent is upon us.

I guess I'll think about what things I'm giving up and taking up tomorrow. Hopefully, I can catch a mass time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whattup man i just found your blog off of vince's site haha hope everythings all good with you bro.

dope playlist btw ma dude.

Ellison said...

Son, I didn't know how to reply on your xanga, so I'll just reply here haha. Anyway, I share your sentiments regarding your entry. It's sad man. But yeah, just getting by over here in VA. Hope you're doing the same out in the left coast.