Wednesday, September 10, 2008

In the beginning...

Man, it's been a while since I've blogged. Soooo, I created a new one. I don't know exactly what type of blogger I am. Am I the preacher? Am I the entertainer? Am I the venter? Or am I the very random blogger that just posts anything and everything? We shall see.

So anyway, I've had a pretty good first 3 weeks of school. I felt like I was finally getting my stuff together. I finally got my room done, and I felt like I could breath in there completely. I applied for jobs. I just came from San Diego on an emotional and spiritual high. Now, I'm kinda back down again. No jobs have called me back yet. My car is kinda dying. Andddd, Accounting 301 is mad confusing. It's cool though. God is with me.

I can't believe that it's going to be 7 years tomorrow. I still remember it like it was yesterday. What a sad day. A friend of mine was working around the twin towers. For some reason, a friend of his asked him to get breakfast across the city instead of going in to work right away. It was crazy that he could have been one of the casualties of that tragedy. He's a photographer, and he showed me a bunch of his shots from that day. Utterly unbelievable.

I miss my brother. Ever since he got a better position at another location for his job, he's been working OD hours. He leaves at 6 or 7 AM, and comes home at 1 AM every single day. Well, he's having a child soon, so that explains a lot, too haha.

'Til next time.

1 comment:

jschmo said...

welcome to the blogspot