Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photoshop CS3

So, I finally gave in and quit on trying to get a free Photoshop. The directions they got on the torrents are dumb hard nowadays. The write protection that Adobe put on Photoshop is a lot more advanced than it was before, so it's grueling just to even download a version. So, I got the 30-day trial.

Note to self: Your trial ends October 20th.

Here are two things that I've done tonight. I'm really bored, so yeah....

These two pictures were taken today (09/20).


"P-U-S-H"

This is from a picture that I took today on the TV. Little Miss Sunshine was playing, so I thought I'd take a picture of one of my favorite scenes from the movie. This is in my top 10 movies by the way. I love love love the score! I've listened to the soundtrack on many drives before. Anyway, I cropped it a bit, added some text, stylized with the wind function, and applied the crosshatch strokes. Here's what I came up with.


Thanks for the picture, Nik. This is in front of the house. As usual, I'm cheesin' like an idiot. All I did here was lasso everything around me and applied some motion blur. It turned out all right.

I hope to OD and just photoshop anything I see haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi kiki,
Stop sleeping so late! I see you!

Dear God,
Please help Ellison do his very best on his exam coming up soon. Take away his nervousness and anxiety. Help him get a good grade.
Amen.

mmk Take care and God bless!

<3 Nikki