Saturday, September 27, 2008

Penny II's + Fright-Induced Sleep

My Penny II's finally came in. I'm another step closer to completing my Penny Hardaway collection. Thanks to my friend who hooked me up with his swoosh account. 40% off! : )

In the spring, the III's are going to be retro-ed. Yes! Here are some pictures of the II's.




Mmmm, 3M.




Group pictures.

In other news, yesterday morning, Timmy pushed Selwyn really hard. This caused Selwyn to fall and hit his head on the bed post. Dude was crying hysterically until I calmed him down and he realized that he wasn't really hurting that bad. But, prior to that, I yelled at Timmy for being so bad and disrespectful. When I came back from consoling Selwyn and getting ice for him, here's what I came back to. Dude was knocked out in his tears. So cute, yet sad... but still cute haha.






He sleeps in this position consistently just like those tiny angel sculptures.

Will be back tomorrow night with the first date update. Yikes!

No comments: