Thursday, September 18, 2008

Top 25 Played on iTunes

Hey, all. I'm in a musical mood right now and thought I'd share my top 25 played from the current week.

1. Jay-Z: Jockin' Jay-Z
2. T.I. ft. Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, Jay-Z: Swagger Like Us
3. Jason Mraz: I'll Do Anything
4. Jason Mraz: Rocket Man
5. Kanye West: Love Lockdown
6. Killer Mike: God in the Building
7. Jack Johnson: No Other Way
8. Jazmine Sullivan: I Need You Bad
9. Robin Thicke: Dream World
10. Jason Mraz: I'm Yours
11. Jason Mraz: Beautiful Mess
12. Wyclef Jean: Heaven's In New York
13. Young Jeezy: Vacation
14. N.E.R.D. ft. Kanye West, Pusha T, Lupe Fiasco: Everybody Nose (Remix)
15. T.I.: No Matter What
16. Ludacris: Wish You Could
17. Musiq: If You Leave
18. Noel Gourdin: The River
19. Nas: Fried Chicken
20. Raphael Saadiq: Sure Hope You Mean It
21. Raphael Saadiq: 100 Yard Dash
22. M.I.A.: Paper Planes
23. T-Pain: Can't Believe It
24. Shwayze: Corona and Lime
25. Common: Announcement

I suggest everybody go pick up the new Raphael Saadiq album called 'The Way I See It.' If you're into soulful, happy, energetic, good music, this is for you.



I'm also looking forward to this 4th quarter. Jay-Z, T.I., and Kanye are call coming through with an album. Definitely looking forward to 'Paper Trail' and 'The Blueprint 3.' I'm a Kanye stan, but I don't know about a whole album with autotune. I trust his musical decisions though, so I'm down for '808's and Heartbreak.'

No comments: