Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Photoshop Love

I had a lot of free time today since I'm looking after the babies. So here were some things I did.


The smaller pictures are comprised of two baby pictures. If I had more, I could've done it, but those are the only two baby pictures that I have. I'm taking requests. Give me one huge close up of you or whoever, and then give me a bunch of pictures that you want the big picture to be made up of.


Here's Timi's. She only had one picture of Mon, so yeah haha. It didn't turn out too badly.


Selwyn and Timmy at the National Zoo.

These next 3 are my sad attempts at making pictures look like watercolor paintings. I just need more scenery pictures.


At KV.


This one turned out real ugly. Oh well, too many people. I need more scenery, less people.


Thanks for the photo, Timi. This one is probably my favorite.


My bro and Timmy in Canada.

No comments: