Friday, September 19, 2008

Farewell Dragonfly + Bachelor Party Ideas

I just talked to Erickson a few minutes ago. Erickson is a friend of mine of 13 years who lives in the city. I was like yo I really, really want to eat at Dragonfly again like we did with my family, you, and Aldrin. He told me of the bad news about how they closed last year to renovate and have not reopened since. He told me that they were gone. Here's a tribute for the restaurant of my dreams. Cool location, great interior, fair prices, wonderful service, and even better food.


Dragonfly, I know I only ate there once, but you will be missed dearly.

Anyway, I just got home from youth night. The CO got canceled because of some choir practice that was using the hall past their time I guess. It was for a youth mass either this Sunday or next Sunday. While shooting around, I jammed my finger again. It hurts like hell. But yeah, after that was done, a few of us went to McDonald's. It was me, Joe, James, Nikki, Aya, and Alan. We had conversations all over the place. It eventually led to Alan's bachelor party dreams. He said he had 3 options for his bachelor party in the future in no particular order: deep sea fishing, bear hunting/killing, or a gang fight. Ahh man, so many funny situations we thought up.

-breaking and entering
-breaking and entering in the Estorninos house and see who could stay the longest overnight
-breaking and entering, but instead of stealing stuff, we should leave things
-jumping somebody as opposed a whole gang
-mugging
-hanging the bear remains on the church wall
-ripping the bear's heart out and eating it (Joe) haha
-painting toe nails among other girly things

I could keep going, but there's too many to mention. I love hanging out with these dudes. I'm guaranteed for at least 3 laughs per minute.

Have a great weekend, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so horrible about the bears!! D= But breaking and entering, but leaving things was so funny! Gah, you guys are the best. I miss yall!