Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bball at Dewan Hall... Oooo I can rhyme

Fun filled day today. Oooooh, and good food. I wish I had pics of the food.

-Went in to the clinic to work 1 hour haha. I know, I'm a loser. 11:45 AM- 12:45 PM.
-Went up to UMD to help Nikki travel around campus.
-Ate at Yammi Yammi. Creamy avocado drink with bubbles and chocolate syrup FTW! Boy was it crack. Then Niks ordered a Tiger Roll and a Rainbow Roll. The Rainbow Roll was crazy good. Oh Loooord. I got punished in Speed by Nikki though. I think I only won once. It was a crazy comeback, too. She only had one card left and I had about 7 or so left.
-Picked up Nik's sister from her work at Old Georgetown Road.
-Picked up Nik's mom from the metro a couple of blocks over.
-Ate at Haandi. Great Indian food. I recommend it, but too bad they don't have the fruit bread. Boooo! Trail mix and Italian bread basically haha. They're 'Zagat Rated,' whatever that means. All of the restaurants boast that there. I guess it's some website whose opinion on food is highly acclaimed or something.
-Youth Night. The kids were doing their households in the classroom. So, I asked Nikki to take pictures of me shooting. I've never seen my form before with a good angle. They've always been pretty crappy and not on my camera. Here's a few snapshots.







Oh yeah, when I got there, the kids were honoring each other by writing compliments on pieces of paper taped on each of their backs.





Have a good weekend, folks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well well well......