Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Move Your Feet

Two minutes after I woke up, Timmy came to me crying. I was like what's wrong? He said "I poo poo." So yeah, I changed him right there half asleep. Effing disgusting. 2 Minutes after that, I went into my parents room and decided to play some music on the computer. Then these kids started dancing. It's pretty great. Here's a couple of videos I took.



Wyclef Jean - Heaven's In New York
Peep Selwyn in the back doing the robot. He's better than me! Sad, sad, sad.



Kanye West - Love Lockdown
I love around the 30 second mark when Timmy is on all fours and thrusts his ass in the air. So cute.

2 comments:

esorimit said...

HAHAH how cute...

& we obviously know who your favorite is considering you focused on timmy the whole time lol

Ellison said...

Guilty as charged. SMH @ myself.